Spiritual Real Estate

How people find applications for worldly things in the spiritual worldAs strange as it may seem, there are people out there that confuse reality with fiction and fiction with reality. They will not only take someone’s words for granted, but will also turn them into something “spiritual”.

Considering the truth that within the history of mankind many jobs positions have developed from something small to something complex – and sometimes even bizarre to understand – people in today’s moments find it positive, and also encouraging, the idea of making some parallelism between the human and the spiritual realms.

Let’s consider some of the jobs we know. Some people are in the business of buying and selling thing – commerce; other people are in the area of analyzing what is being sold or bought on the market; other people are set as “goal keepers”, always making those who sell reach a specific target. While there are people that sit in offices or behind some simple desks and tell others the techniques of efficient marketing and efficient target reaching and extraordinary sales, others simply let the task be done by their own network. There are some that work and some that talk about work. There are some that pay for someone to work and some that take money to analyze how that person had worked.

It’s kind of strange to see all these positions – and maybe there are many more that had not been mentioned above – applied to our spiritual life. Some work in the church, while others make money out of their efforts; some just give orders and they ask for money in return for their orders. Some don’t do anything and let others do all instead of them. Does this sound familiar to you?

Well… I met one guy that considers these to be true. He came to my office and in the little time that we had together he started sharing with me about a clinical death experience that he had. He was interrupted by another guy that came in and so he left, after greeting me with “Maranata!” The other stranger thought he said some Russian greeting, so he saluted me in his little known Russian language. I was very amused that day.

After a few weeks the mane came back for a service and after I finished my tasks at the office I eagerly invited him to continue sharing with me about his experience. This time I was determined to not let anyone disturb us, so I went and locked the door to the office and opened my ears and eyes wide, and asked the man to start.

His name is Benjamin. He was working for a construction company without legal papers and he was absolutely 100 percent healthy. He was carrying some cement or some bricks to a place and during this time he fell to the ground… and there he remained the rest of the time. His employer was very shocked. His pulse was gone, his work there was illegal… and the man died in his work unit. Now all the police, the Department of Justice and the head office of the D.A. would come in, investigate the case and make the company go bankrupt due to this case.

Benjamin, in this time saw himself flying away from his body and was taken up into the heaven where he was taken to a big door. He was naked, but felt no shame of it. A man took him in and looked inside a book and read about him, his life and finally concluded, Benjamin, you are a born-again believer, the Lord has redeemed you, welcome in!

As he was sharing all this with me, Benjamin’s cell was ringing; he answered the phone and said, “Brother Benjamin from heaven here, hello!” I just said nothing; all I wanted was to hear the rest of the story. And so, after he finished it… he began telling me that he was taken to a large hallway where there were many doors with numbers on them and pearls of all different colors. An angel took him by hand and then lead him to a door that Benjamin said it had the number “777” on it. After he mentioned this, he started explaining to me what 7 means and what it stands for. I am not in the numerology theory, but I was happy he told me that.

The story ends where he is taken back to earth and he gets back to life for the purpose of telling others that Jesus Christ is coming soon and people must get ready for meeting Him accordingly and be prepared. I won’t get into details here, but I want to mention that Benjamin declared to me that he tells everywhere he goes that he has an apartment in heaven, it has the number 777, and that the Lord had given him this task to tell other to get ready for heaven.

I didn’t know whether to believe him or not. I saw him there and he was alive. He was such a calm person. As soon as he left the office, I knew I had to write about his “spiritual real estate” business. He was good at it! I wish you could meet him someday, you will probably see thing from another perspective. :)




Niciun comentariu:

Disclaimer:
Comentariile cu conținut off-topic, cu tentă de jignire, amenințare, ofensatoare, injurii, sau cuvinte porcoase/profane sunt șterse automat. Comentați doar dacă ceea ce aveți de spus este relevant și aduce discuții/subiecte noi. Comentariile cu pseudonime sunt "by default" sterse. Comentariile cu link-uri sunt moderate pe Disqus, pe Blogger, sterse. Daca doriti sa faceti publicitate la un site, rog sa ma contactati pentru o cotatie de pret, rezolvam. :)

Un produs Blogger.